Through our faith in the redeeming work of the cross; the life, death and resurrection of Jesus, do we have authority in creation, together with the Father, Son and Spirit? Is this the mystery of prayer: from the beginning, not only did we have dominion through technology and culture, we had dominion in the spiritual realm? Is our prayer of faith an exercise of the original authority given to us at creation? Is our prayer preparation for heavenly authority in the age to come? Is the outworking of God’s loving kindness that he only works through prayer? Are all prayers answered by God through the glorification of love and the defeat of principalities and powers through the way of love?
- Daily Readings for Thursday, May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022Psalm 67; Proverbs 2:1-5; Acts 15:36-41
- Daily Readings for Thursday, May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022
- Romans 15:5-6“May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
- Romans 15:5-6
TAKELEY CHAPEL IS PLEASED TO HOST:
TAKELEY CHAPEL ALSO WORKS IN PARTNERSHIP WITH:
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- The gospel comes to Europe in Acts 16 May 18, 2022The Sunday lectionary reading for this week, Easter 6 in Year C, is Acts 16.9–15. We are continuing in this season to focus on the reading from Acts, which (the lectionary tells us) must be the first or second reading. This is a pivotal moment in the gentile mission, since it is the time when, having been prevented by the Spirit from following their intended […]Ian Paul
- The gospel comes to Europe in Acts 16 May 18, 2022
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.