In this time let us stop still and punctuate each day by pausing to pray.
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, January 25, 2022 January 25, 2022Psalm 119:89-96; Jeremiah 36:11-26; 2 Corinthians 7:2-12
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, January 25, 2022 January 25, 2022
- Philippians 4:8“Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.”
- Philippians 4:8
TAKELEY CHAPEL IS PLEASED TO HOST:
TAKELEY CHAPEL ALSO WORKS IN PARTNERSHIP WITH:
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- The presentation of Jesus in Luke 2 video January 25, 2022The lectionary reading for Epiphany 4 in Year C is Luke 2.22–40 as we celebrate the Presentation of Jesus in the temple in Jerusalem; this is also celebrated as the feast of Candlemas(s) and in many churches it marks the formal end of the Christmas season. (In the Church of England lectionary, we have this reading both for Epiphany 4 and the Presentation, th […]Ian Paul
- The presentation of Jesus in Luke 2 video January 25, 2022
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.